[Ravensfort] champions...

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Mon Apr 29 15:54:36 PDT 2002

"Olivia G. Rodrigues" <ladyoliviar at lycos.com> said:

> Egads!  Did the excrement hit the oscillating aeriator?

Good lady my earlier post was not intended to hurl any excrement at the oscillating aeriator and I am sorry if it seemed that way.

My intent was simply to offer alternatives for your suggestion, hopefully give some benefit from my experiences, and to point out to those looking for a list of the current champions that at least a few of the names should be included on various event reports.

Back to Lurking...

--
Lord Eadric Anstapa
Coastal Regional Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com