[Ravensfort] Greetings from exile

Ragan The Horned God theragan at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 30 09:10:38 PDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

hey sorry to hear about your back, i've got a friend going though something
similar so i have SOME VAGUE idea what you must be going through.... sucks.

i hope your HMO comes through for you dude and your well on your way to
recovery soon.

you are liked and missed, get well you.

as for california ...you know what they say "califonia is like a bowl of
Granola, once you get past the fruit and nuts, there's nothing left but
flakes!"

HUGZ (very careful ones *smile*)
So Mote it be,
safe journeys