[Ravensfort] Censorship

Charley Atchley Charley at lcc.net
Tue Apr 30 20:02:41 PDT 2002

I agree with Doug Bell and Regan. If people at the event treated new comers
like crap because they had no garb, they deserve much worse than what Ragan
said. I have brought people to events before and had the same thing happen
to them. I was embarrassed. I try to find or make garb for everyone that I
bring to an event. If I am unable to do this I would hope that the
hospitiler or someone would help out. Blasting people for being idiots about
the garb thing is hardly a sin in my opinion. I'll see you guys at populace,
but I won't hear from you on this list again, nor will I post to it. I'm out
of here.

Charley Atchley

2+8=2*5=15-5=70/7=-8+18=3+7=5+5=12-2
You got to be very careful if you don't know where you're going, because you
might not get there. --Yogi Berra