[Ravensfort] (no subject)

AMH/DBLJ orthart at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 5 10:36:22 PST 2002

Subject:  Re: [Ravensfort] (no subject)
           Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 12:24:43 -0600
         From: AMH/DBLJ <orthart at earthlink.net>
              To: ravensfort at ansteorra.org

I'm not sure you mean "HOODOO".  World Book defines hoodoo as "1 a
person or thing that brings bad luck".  I know that is not what you
meant.  The only other meaning I know of is a tall slender column of
rock formed by natural causes like the ones in Monument Valley.  They
are very cool, but not much like a baby.
What movie ??

Marius

Piroska Simon wrote:

    I thought it was "THE POWER OF HOODOO"..."HOODOO?" ..."YOU DO"..."DO

    WHAT?"..."REMIND ME OF THE BABE!"... or am I thinking of the wrong
movie???
    LOL :)

    It was one of my favorite parts...from one of my favorite movies...

    Piroska