[Ravensfort] Re: Sticking Together

KING Of The Firemonkeys theragan at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 5 14:57:45 PST 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

ah so this is how this all started...         now that i've found the begining
i'll start here..*smile*

uhurm!      poor?    not from what  i've seen of your family. *smile*

lonely?    really? you shouldn't be ... again from what i've seen of your
family.

household?    you've one of the nicest i know...           now with one of the
best dancers!

and black balls are easily discarded into the nearest waste receptical

along with those who use such things...

and those who value them....

*smile*

as for shade                                    hey there's a lot to be said
for a strong trunk.

and i saw on the T.V. news (so it MUST be true)

1st. cousins
 are only 3 % more likely to have children with birth defects ! *GRIN*
safe journeys,

RAGAN VOX
THE HORNED GOD