[Ravensfort] Recent Postings OOPS

Beth Atchley bethatchley at excite.com
Mon Apr 8 14:23:25 PDT 2002

 Paul had already emailed me this info. I had forgotton.
It was probably a beneficial OOPS, as I was not the only one who did not remember these steps of sanction.

I was going to suggest that if something of this sort happens again, and I dearly hope it does not, That a reminder of policy accompanies the notice of actions taken.

Beth
"Drop the question what tomorrow may bring, and count as profit every day that Fate allows you." - Horace, Roman poet (65 B.C.-8 B.C.)