[Ravensfort] Funny Guy Stuff

KING Of The Firemonkeys theragan at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 10 08:57:57 PDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

in the battle of the sexes i prefer to be a captive prisoner of war forced to
do unspeakable acts of sexual gratification upon my beautiful mistress ....
joy that is!

i suppose you'll say i'm a loser by default... i surrendered and am waiting
out the war in my own lil P.O.W. camp...*grin* well PUH PUH PUH PIE
OWWWWWWWWWWWWW !

*heh HEH heh* eeeven...!
So Mote it be,
safe journeys