[Ravensfort] Work weekend gate opening

KING Of The Firemonkeys theragan at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 12 10:30:07 PDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

well it'll be cooler at least.

take care of your new knee man , no jumping off the mower and stuff *smile*

welcome to the club by the way. you, breanne(my step daughter) and I will have
to compare scars and horror stories sometime.

since brea and joy will be shopping for a dress this weekend i'll try to get
out to hep yah this time..... now i'm not so sure of 9 A.M. but knowing my
girls it won't be too long after if i want a ride from JOY! just one question
, iffin i pick up all the poo pies kin i keep em for my flowerbeds? my roses
need food! heh heh heh

i think i may be ruining my bad boy image with this note, so i'll see yah
later *GRIN*

till anon
So Mote it be,
safe journeys