[Ravensfort] Any one interested in....

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Mon Apr 15 18:35:18 PDT 2002

> I'm seeing if there is any interest so that I could start matching
schedules with the poeple
> interested to see if we could make it happen...
> Relating to the Icelandic Sagas... the group would decide on how it was
run...I wa thinking about
> a rotating leadership...and setting a goal to read all or part of a saga
each monthwith an eye to
> figuring out what we could tell about the society from the saga...(Like
Anais I'm having a hard
> time motivating myself to read them...)

My schedule like everybody elses is very very tight.  But Tuesdays and
Thursdays work best for me with Weds. sometimes.  I would be glad to
alternate my home down here in Magnolia with somebody up NOrth....of course
if we found a midway point that would be good too.

Annes (going to dig out them damn sagas and read the next 20 pages before
going to bed tonight)
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen