[Ravensfort] Site access?

Clarissima ldyclarissima at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 16 07:07:07 PDT 2002

Hi!

If you could let me know what time you will be there,
I can open the site.  I plan on being out there
Saturday, but not until mid-afternoon at the earliest.

Clarissima
--- "Olivia G. Rodrigues" <ladyoliviar at lycos.com>
wrote:
> Hiya Y'all,
>
> I know that Sunday is a site work day...what about
> Saturday?  Will anyone be out there or will the gate
> be open?  I won't be able to come on Sunday but I
> really need to get some grass cut and put up a new
> picnic table at my campsite for the next weekend.
>
> Olivia
>

> See Dave Matthews Band live or win a signed guitar

http://r.lycos.com/r/bmgfly_mail_dmb/http://win.ipromotions.com/lycos_020201/splash.asp

=====
Grazie,
Clarissima