[Ravensfort] Playground Donation Table

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Sat Apr 20 08:30:34 PDT 2002

It's too bad that Zelda the Begger is so afraid of cows (she said they are
demon spawn from hell....having seen your cows, I could not disabuse her of
this notion) and decided to walk down to the Loch for their event.  She
would have enjoyed begging for such a cause.  Perhaps at a later event, I
can persuade her that HE Niklas will ensure her safety personally and she
can come to ply her own particularly skillful tactics to part some of the
wealth from their owners to such a cause.

Annes
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen