[Ravensfort] Sewing

Elaine De Lyons elainescalists at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 22 09:50:51 PDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

First THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to those of you who came out at the last
minute on Friday to help out (in order of arrival):

Shane, Lisa, and Mary (the new one with 2 good feet)
Katrin and Cedric
Rachel and
Lorraine

We have 2 new tunics and 2 new pair of pants almost completed (Rachel and I
will be finishing up tonight).  We fixed all but one of the outfits that
needed it.  And we finished 3? tunics that had been started but were never
completed.

I will be sewing most every night this week (Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday).
If you want to come by and work on something, give me a call!  If you want to
work on something for the hospitaler's chest, I have the fabric.  I even have
a little trim.  We've got 2 more outfits planned out . . . cut out too, I
think - I can't remember.  Come on over!

Elaine

P.S.  Be sure to get your requests for clothing for any newbies you're
bringing in ASAP to myself or Shane.

Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: Click Here[1]