[Ravensfort] Ground fires?

lt1_z28 at swbell.net lt1_z28 at swbell.net
Wed Apr 24 12:54:49 PDT 2002

Paul Gilbert wrote:

> Most likely if it is in a fire ring and proper safety procedures followed
> (some type of extinguisher present, not left alone, put out correctly and
> grass cleared away from the area.

Fire ring isn't a problem. Ours is about 1/2" thick and 3 feet high. A
bomb could go off in there and nothing would happen. I always have at
least 1 extinguisher in the tourney chest and anothe in the car, so
we're good there, too.

And everyone knows that nothing grows around the fire pit in Swein camp.
Most even know why ;)
--
Gundy
lt1_z28 at swbell.net http://www.mysticz28.org/