[Ravensfort] champions...

Olivia G. Rodrigues ladyoliviar at lycos.com
Mon Apr 29 15:31:51 PDT 2002

Egads!  Did the excrement hit the oscillating aeriator?

I was just suggesting that in order to have a post-event posting of 'champions', that, perhaps, someone, other than the local herald, might be asked to act as 'court reporter' or 'secretary'(what have you), to take notes, make the list of those called into court and for what purpose and then have said list posted for those that are curious or keep track of such matters.

I know that the herald USUALLY has such a list PRIOR to Court but that doesn't mean he/she has the time to add all the little intricacies that come about DURING court...a 'secretary' might.

Had I thought of this before Saturday night, I would have done this as I sat through a full Court for the first time in over a year.  It was interesting to be 'on the scene', to catch the emotions...and a secretary could take such notes (i.e. that HL Dolphin was escorted in by several companions as his knee was paining him but, as usual, was smiling) to pass along.

Olivia
---
Carpe Diem Ex Illo Vitae Opprime!