[Ravensfort] champions...

Mary R rufus67 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 29 15:45:26 PDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Personally, I have found this whole exchange to be interesting to say the
least as well as enlightening.  I had no idea the responsiblities that were
involved in Court.  Heck, I didn't know how much was involved in Feast until I
agreed to help serve.  Truly this whole event was educational.  So, I like the
various points that have been voiced here.  Is there anyone who can settle it?
On second thought..I'll be at Defender..and I am MORE than willing to write
down all this information and post it to the list after said event.  Problem
solved?  :o)

~Mary of AxeFoot, newly dubbed..wanna see my Axe?
-------------
Egads! Did the excrement hit the oscillating aeriator?
I was just suggesting that in order to have a post-event posting of
'champions', that, perhaps, someone, other than the local herald, might be
asked to act as 'court reporter' or 'secretary'(what have you), to take notes,
make the list of those called into court and for what purpose and then have
said list posted for those that are curious or keep track of such matters.
I know that the herald USUALLY has such a list PRIOR to Court but that doesn't
mean he/she has the time to add all the little intricacies that come about
DURING court...a 'secretary' might.
Had I thought of this before Saturday night, I would have done this as I sat
through a full Court for the first time in over a year. It was interesting to
be 'on the scene', to catch the emotions...and a secretary could take such
notes (i.e. that HL Dolphin was escorted in by several companions as his knee
was paining him but, as usual, was smiling) to pass along.
Olivia
---
Carpe Diem Ex Illo Vitae Opprime!
On Mon, 29 Apr 2002 22:13:54