[Ravensfort] For Sale: Small Handmade Spinning Wheel

Fionna dankat at tca.net
Wed Aug 14 07:35:26 PDT 2002

Hello,

     I wanted to let everyone know that I'm looking for a new
home for a small handmade spinning wheel.  I've taken the plunge
and bought a new wheel with a lot more versatility.  This small
handmade wheel is designed to fold up and be very compact,
therefore, easily transportable even in the smallest of cars.
It has 3 bobbins that will come with it.  This is a great
opportunity for some one who would like to try spinning with a
wheel with a minimal investment.  I'd be happy to help whomever
buys it get started spinning with it.  Please contact me off the
list if you would like more details...

Thanks,
Fionna
dankat at tca.net