[Ravensfort] working protective products

info at materialfair.com info at materialfair.com
Tue Aug 20 04:00:32 PDT 2002

Dear Manager,

Our company, which was established in 1985, is one of the earliest as well as the most important suppliers in China that specializes in Construction tools & materials which are widely used in construction field. We are located in Suzhou city, the fastest developing area of Yanze River Economic Belt, and only 60 Kilometers to Shanghai seaport.

With advanced technology and equipment, strict quality control, we can supply kinds of construction materials as well as construction tools. Our products sell well all over the world and we have exporting experience for more than ten years. Each year we deliver millions of Dollars of all kinds of products to our customers in America, Europe, Asia and Africa.

Our co. always adheres to the principle of supplying the best possible quality products at competitive prices.

If you haven't found a partner in China, please give us a try, maybe you will get a big surprise.

Tks & with b/rgds

Caroline Chen

Web for construction materials & tools: http://www.materialfair.com

Web for diamond cutting tools: http://www.toolfair.com