[Ravensfort] RavensFort Dance Guild Practice and other stuff.....

Paul Gilbert niklas at pbgilbert.net
Mon Aug 26 15:06:33 PDT 2002

Hi.....

LIVE !!!.....From The La Quinta Causeway in New Orleans, Louisiana.......

Greetings!!!!!!!!

I Want to remind all interested that the Raven's Fort Dance Guild meeting
will be held Wed at 7pm in the Rayford Road Community Center on Rayford
Road in the Woodlands/Spring area. To get to the Rayford Community Center,
make your way to Rayford Sawdust Road and I-45. Go east onto Rayford Road
for about 2-3 miles. After going over a railroad rack, watch on the left
(north) side of the road for the community center. It is grey and green and
has a large parking lot around it.

Also, Jacinth, please pick up and return the key since I will not be able
to make it. Thank you very much :)

So, all that are interested, attend and kick up those heels with HL Signy
and HL Jacinth, your instructors !!!

In other Stuff......

The attendance at the Raven's Fort Defender site Work Day held Sunday was a
bit light and not much was accomplished.

Sir Kief, the event steward has several goals to accomplish before the
event in the area of site prep and everyone that can is asked to turn out
and help as much as they can.

The next scheduled work days are Sept 7&8 and Sept 15th.

According to Sire Kief, the site can be opened for special requests for
working on camps or projects. Please contact Kief for arrangements.

There are right at 3.5 weeks left before the event.

We need everyone in the Barony to pull up and together and lets put our
best show on for those that attend.

PLEASE, volunteer to help with the event in some fashion. The more that
help, the less time has to be spent on a job and the more all can enjoy the
event.

Any question, contact Us, Sir Kief, or Lady Clarissima.

Thank you, and In Service.....

HE Niklas
Baron of Raven's Fort

                 Data Marketing Associates, Inc.  |  Houston, Texas
                         pgilbert at datamktg.com  |  281-579-2995
                                        www.datamktg.com
Paul Gilbert,   KE5ZW                   H.E. Niklas Vasilevich,
Huntsville, Texas                       Baron of The Barony Raven's Fort
niklas at pbgilbert.net                    CSM, Crane, ORH, KGA , AoA
936-291-9532 home                               Kingdom of Ansteorra
936-581-5632 cellular                           Society for Creative
Anachronism
                               AIM Name: KE5ZW