[Ravensfort] Re: Ravensfort digest, Vol 1 #496 - 7 msgs

iris20 at earthlink.net iris20 at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 27 16:49:40 PDT 2002

To the list:

  It is not that I have a lack of patience, as our Seneschale put it,
but it is a bit surprising that only one person would have such
information.  And, amazingly enough, I can readily sympathize/empathize
with computer problems. I already have volunteered for the gate and have
a slot, but I am sure that there are others who would possibly like to
volunteer as well, right?

Jalali