[Ravensfort] GATE LIST FOR DEFENDER

Joy Midkiff midkiffjoy at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 28 09:18:01 PDT 2002

ELLO EVERYONE!!!!!!  Until very recently the gate list has been held hostage
by a very bad man!!!!!  My computer was in the shop being upgraded while my
family and I were in McKinney.  Upon returning, I picked up my computer and
wouldn't you know....it wouldn't even boot up.  It is finally running again
but my email box has overflowed and I have not gotten all of my messages.
If your name should be on this list and isn't, please email me again.  If
you HAVEN'T emailed me with your gate shift preference, please DO!!!!  Get
your preferred gate shift BEFORE I start filling the shifts with hapless
genie pigs and the shift you WANT is taken!!!!

Please send your gate issue email to.....

midkiffjoy at hotmail.com

Please email me privately with "attention gate" in the subject box, or my
filter may just filter it.  It does that sometimes.

FRIDAY

4:00 - 6:00 pm

1)Lady Ashlin Chrystal (Bjornsburg)
2)