[Ravensfort] Feast stuff and other things

Lochlann . giervald at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 31 00:55:29 PDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

     Although this isn't an actual feast update it is related.
     If you havn't heard, we're moving this weekend (me, Rachel, Elaine).
While this will mean less bills, more workspace, and an actual front- and
back-yard, this also unfortunately means no internet for a while.(I'm losing
my cable modem, eeek!)  No internet means no e-mails, soooooooo if any one
needs to contact myself or Rachel (Isabeau) about feast stuff or any thing
else please give us a call at:
               (936) 436-0205

Please note that calling before noon on any given day is generally concidered
a bad idea, and will probably result in me making loud comments about your
(questionable) parentage, and as I am generally concidered a nice person I
would hate to spoil that image just because I haven't had my coffee yet.

Lochlann

Also, I recently recieved an email from Tessa de Crauford asking about feast
ingredients.  My lady, a reply was sent but the message was bounced back.  So
here is the response sent to you by Ldy Isabeau:

Greetings! -If you would please send me an email at this address
rachel_luce1975 at yahoo.com[1] when you get this. The list of ingrediants is as
follows : chicken, lamb, cilantro, cucumber, eggplant, garlic, onion juice,
parsley, quince, butter, cream, egg whites, yogurt, anise, caraway, carob,
celery seed, cinnamon, cloves, coriander, cumin, dill, fennel, ginger, mint,
oregano, paprika, pepper, saffron,almonds, walnuts, breadcrumbs, corn oil,
cornstarch, olive oil, sugar. chickpeas, honey, lemon juice, lentils, pita
bread, rice, salt, tahini, vinegar.

Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: Click Here[2]