[Ravensfort] Re: Leather Factory Trip

john moore iaenmor at swbell.net
Tue Aug 6 16:50:20 PDT 2002

Take the Beltway south to the South Gessner exit. Turns into Texas Parkway.
Go south (right turn) a couple of miles,it is on the east side next to a
doughnut place(stripmall next to a subdivision).  1703 Texas Parkway.
Missouri City Tx.  281-208-9293.
Iaen Mor
Gate's Edge
he who goes there entirely too much.