[Ravensfort] Fwd: [Ansteorra-announce] A&S Tourney at Stargate Baronial

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 6 20:20:52 PDT 2002

 isabeauq wrote:From: "isabeauq"
Subject: [Ansteorra-announce] A&S Tourney at Stargate Baronial
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 10:50:22 -0500

Greetings to all,

Stargate's 30th year Baronial celebration is fast approaching
(September 13-15 see website for details at
stargate.ansteorra.org/baroinial30/). In additiona to selecting
our Chivalric, Rapier, Archery, Equestrain and Children's
Champions, we are also holding an A&S prize tourney. The tourney
is limited to one item with documentation required and should be
entered anonymously (no names please). Each entrant will be
assigned a number and asked to fill out a corresponding numbered
card with their name and a description of the item. Set up is
from 9-10 with judging from 12-4.

Please feel free to contact me should you have any questions.

My humblest regards,
Lady Isabeau Quiquandon
Stargate A&S Champion
Apprentice to Mistress Katilyn McKenna