Fwd: [Ravensfort] Troll Volunteers

Joy Midkiff midkiffjoy at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 7 10:04:11 PDT 2002

Hugh....

It is come to my attention that you feel that I have insulted you.  I am
very sorry if you feel this way for this was never my intention.  I was
informed by my officers that I must schedule one known raven's fort member
to each gate shift.  This is not a case of popularity, but one of money.  As
it is we have members that no longer are allowed to stand gate because they
can not be trusted.  This is not to say that you can not be trusted but
simply that it has become the barony's policy to schedule one known Raven's
Fort member to each gate shift as a precaution.  I am very sorry if this
upsets you, but I must fulfill my responsibilities as they have been
explained to me.  I am also it took me so long to reply to your email.  I
had been gone for several days due to a family emergency and was not able to
reach my email.  You are more than welcome to sit gate, I would appreciate
it greatly, but I could not schedule you for that particular shift.  I am
very sorry.

- Simon Orom
  Joy Midkiff
  Defender's Gate Keeper