[Ravensfort] Tapestry Painting Thursday++++

RJ Allen chrystalamacruari at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 7 10:08:45 PDT 2002

Greetings to everyone... thank you Lorraine for reminding me to post a note to this list that in addition to our regulary scheduled Scribe's & Illuminators from now on, we hope to have some form of Tapestry Painting at the same time, on the same evening.
This Thursday, (not to take anything away from the tapestry painting) we will have both tapestry painting and we hope to complete the Defender invitations, so, you will have two options of painting that same evening. And no, you cannot beat that with a stick (even if you DID want too...  ;o)
Thanks for letting me take up a little viewing area of your time. Hope to see y'all there!
Regards,  ~Chrystal~
 L T wrote:--

HE Chrystal has generously offered space at her house to paint hangings for the upcomming event.

Thursday August 8th at 7pm

Anyone wishing to help or to learn may come.

I will need help creating stencils and stamps as well as painting fabric.

Those wishing to make their own sencils should bring mylar sheets or pressed carboard and their desired design in a format that will fit in a 6 inch by 6 inch square (for use in the overhead projector) and an exacto knife (or other suitable cutting implement.)

BYO Munchies...

FYI...as Vladimir Carpotti suggested at our last populace meeting...the solid inexpensive sheets at Walmart are $3 (about a $ a yard) and come in great colours and will make great hanging material!

In service to the Barony

Lorraine DeerSlayer

ldeerslayer at yahoo.com