[Ravensfort] Officer's Tonight?

lisabetta/kim lisabetta at ansteorra.net
Thu Aug 15 12:58:58 PDT 2002

the email I have from nikolas says "  urge all to attend the upcoming
Baronial Business meeting to be held Aug
22nd, the 3rd Thursday of the month at Citizens Bank in New Waverly at 7pm.
Defender, I am sure will be the top topic of the meeting."

but that would make it next thursday.. so not sure which it is.. but if it
is tonight instead of what he sent me, then Nikolas I will not be able to
make it due to the pain killers and antibodics the dentist has me on...

hugs bett