[Ravensfort] Raven's Fort Dance Practice

jacinth jacinth at mail.ev1.net
Wed Aug 28 11:52:31 PDT 2002

A quick reminder that we are holding a dance practice in Raven's Fort
today!  It doesn't matter whether you think you can dance or not, let us decide for you!  All skill levels welcome!!

When:  August 14, 2002
Time:  7:00pm
Where:  Rayford Road Community Center

Directions:  Make your way to Rayford Road which is on the south end of
the Woodlands in Spring.  From I-45, go east on Rayford road for about 2
miles. Watch for a grey and green building on the north side of the road. It
has a fair size parking lot around it. It also has a sign and should be easy
to see.

Special note:  Garb is encouraged but not required.  Please feel free to
bring snacks/drinks.