[Ravensfort] Defender of the Fort Feast Reservations

Marivs byzy at charter.net
Mon Aug 12 02:33:17 PDT 2002

Would someone please contact Kief for me and see if the feast reservation I
made with the Feastocrat made it to him and I am on the list for one feast.
I would contact him myself, but he has requested that I not come to his home
or phone him so I assume that means email too.  Anyone's cooperation with
this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Pax,
Marivs