[Ravensfort] Potluck Dinner Aug 16th?

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 13 07:37:34 PDT 2002

The potluck is planned for Saturday the 17th...

The only people I know will be there Friday evening are Giovanna and Pace
(really neat people from Loch Sollier)and possibly Adolf, Beth, Madeline and
Matthew...I know I'm planning on going out friday eve for a while...if I'm
feeling okay after my surgery...Kief will probably make the rounds...

Any one up for a potluck Friday evening ?????

Lorraine