[Ravensfort] Playground Construction--This Saturday

Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd isobail at ev1.net
Wed Aug 14 18:28:55 PDT 2002

Greetings Ravensfort--

Just a reminder that on Saturday, August 17 we will begin construction of
the new children's playground.  There are a couple of things that we will
need--if you are able to provide please contact me at isobail at ev1.net once
again I thank you in advance for helping build this project.

Needs for Saturday:
1.  Trailer/truck to meet me in Conroe (Lowe's) on Friday night or Saturday
morning (Balda is attending the Rush concert in the Woodlands and I do not
have access to his truck :-( )

2.  Lawn mower -- we will have to mow the area prior to beginning the
construction

3.  Hand/power tools -- what ever you have will be welcome

4.  Generator -- Dolfin are you still bringing???

Again thank you in advance for all your help--

In Service I remain--

Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd

---