[Ravensfort] Officer's Tonight?

Joy Midkiff midkiffjoy at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 15 12:40:35 PDT 2002

I am so sorry about your water heater.  I still morn the loss of $500.00
worth of shoes when it was discovered (the hard way) that the waterheater's
pop off valve in my apartment went nowhere.  All that ruined
leather.....cry.  As far as I know it is going to be in New Waverly.  Anyone
else know??????

-Orom