[Ravensfort] Spam/suggestion

Charley Atchley Charley at lcc.net
Sat Aug 24 23:44:20 PDT 2002

In all seriousness, this list is fairly lucky that it does not get more Spam
than it does. Sweinnet sometimes gets four a day. We had to set it to
members only post about a year ago. You can help the situation out by not
putting the address of the list on websites. That was our mistake. Also
don't post the address to other groups like yahoo groups and Usenet. It
sucks that there are some low life pond scum that can't figure out a way to
make money without screwing with everyone else.

Athaulf