[Ravensfort] Heartbreaking news

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 1 17:38:55 PST 2002

Can you supply an e-mail or snailmail address...or someother way for us to contact them...many of us cared for them and would like to send personal condolences...
Lorraine
 House Lizardkeep <lizardkeep at sbcglobal.net> wrote:--

Dear friends,

I received some very sad new today. Our friends, Casey and Kate Wood (Ranuflr and Freya) lost their eldest son, Kirk yesterday in an accident. He was hit by a car while riding his bicycle near their home. Please, keep them in your thoughts. I have no other information at this time.

Thank you, David Epps, aka Zorcon