[Ravensfort] Is this restaurant still in business

Charles Anderson kmac1314 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 4 08:35:40 PST 2002

  Hey Guys, Quick question is "Panchos Mexican Buffet
still in Business in the Houston Area?  They were when
we cam thru on the way to FL in 98. i hope so, its My
Favorite pig-out place next to Barnhills and Golden
Corral. we will be able to come to Texas for  XMas.
We will be at my Mons in Highlands/baytown and Crosby
until prob Friday. We might get to Huntsville will try
is there a Meeting on the 26 Dec? let me know when and
where.  If Panchos is still around we will be going
there to the one on North 1960 I believe. Any Forters
who want to meet us there come on down, I'll let you
know what time.just thinking about this is going to
cost me an extra 2 hours at the Pell..oh well i do so
love Panchos and the extra pell work is SO NEEDED
GulfWars is so close I'm almost ready to get back on
the field...Beware the "War kilt" {aka "the
Tablecloth") is coming back from the dead at Gulf Wars
 You have been warned  :0)

Merry Xmas To All
Kegan and Ana (Charlie and Liz Anderson)