[Ravensfort] Golden Hart Rapier Tournament!

Gwynafwy /Jennifer gwyn_26 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 4 10:40:51 PST 2002

Good day to all of my friends and family of Ansteorra,

Sorry for broadcasting this so largely, but...

I wish to invite you to the Golden Hart Rapier tournament in la Marche
Sauvage on the 28th of December.  I know that some of you are asking "where
is that?".  Well, we protect the Southern most (and I mean the southern
most) tip of this great kingdom.  We will be having games, children
activities, archery, our Titled Artisan competition, our search for our new
Rapier Champion and last but far from least our prized feast.
Which brings me to my real point of this email.  Our feast steward has asked
me to request reservations from those that are planning to joining us for
some wonderful la Marche weather (warmer than the north).  So, please if you
would make your feast reservations with me. If you have any dietary concerns
I will be more than happy to answer you as well as hotel accommodations or
pick ups for those flying in.  I thank you in advance for making your
reservations.

In service as always,

Lady Gwynafwy Sinclaire
Seneschal for LMS

email:  gwyn_26 at hotmail.com

The high destiny of the individual is to serve rather than to rule.
-Albert Einstein-