[Ravensfort] FW: Dance practice--week of Dec. 29, 2002

Debbie Spangler paperdol at wt.net
Mon Dec 23 08:49:12 PST 2002

Greetings, Raven's Fort!

I am forwarding this email message sent to the Stargate/Gate's Edge dance
guild for inclusion onto your list for the following reasons:

1. Primarily, because this coming Saturday, Dec. 28th, we will be doing a
dance demo in the Barony's lands, namely at The Forum (an assisted living
home) in The Woodlands. One of our members' Mom lives there is how this got
started. This is a dance demo only but we would love to have you all be
there to dance with us and to be there. If anyone from the Barony can come,
please let me know via email! Baron Niklas and Baroness Kezia know of this
demo and while they cannot make it, they are in hopes that some from the
Barony can attend.

2. You all are always invited to all we do. This email will let you know
about our next Sunday dance practice on Dec. 29th as well as where we are
eating after the demo. Come and join us!

Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays!
Signy