[Ravensfort] This just in....Fighter Practice on Sunday

Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd isobail at ev1.net
Fri Dec 27 21:22:34 PST 2002

Greetings Ravensfort---

Your Knights Marshal has requested that I post the following:

There WILL be fighter practice on Sunday, December 29th at our house (in Willis) at 3 pm (big backyard!!!).  Come and have some fun and introduce the neighbors to the SCA.

If you wish bring something to share for dinner afterwards.

If you need directions call the house or privately email I will check several times tomorrow (Saturday) and Sunday.

Hope to see you there.

Isobail
--
[ Notebook.jpg of type application/octet-stream deleted ]