[Ravensfort] Guess who is having a baby?

Cam Battaglia momma_cammie at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 18 14:29:25 PST 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Please allow me to extend heart-felt warm fuzzies from all of Clan Wyldenfrey
on the wonderful news!  Whoo-hoo!  A baby "Ice" for us to play with!!!
May all the gods that ever were and ever will be, by whatever name you wish to
use, watch over you and your lady during this time!

Love,

"Momma Cammie"