[Ravensfort] Story of a Boar Hunt - A True Tale of the Vinlandish Folkway -

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 18 13:15:09 PST 2002

Heilsa neighbors and friends - kith and kin...

Here is a tale that bears reading. I know this man...have sat with him
and shared Holy Mead. Most of the Folk mentioned in this story I have
met with as well... Their Worth is beyond price...

Wæs Þu Hæl in FriÞ through TroÞ
Kief
"Better the Hammer than the nail..."

Michael M. - My story - Boar Hunt, memories