[Ravensfort] New Years Reminders

Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd isobail at ev1.net
Fri Dec 27 09:55:01 PST 2002

Just a couple of reminders regarding Balda and my New Years Eve party.

1.  It is NOT just an SCA party -- we are having a party for all our friends both in the SCA and not.

2.  Please bring your own alcohol and snack type food to share -- we will have some but not enough for all.

3. This is an ADULTS ONLY party-- if you have a question about this please contact me privately

4.  If you need to spend the night at our house -- you must let me know ASAP much of the inside space is already booked (currently the couch and floor are still open).

--If you need directions let me know.

Until then--

Isobail

--
[ Notebook.jpg of type application/octet-stream deleted ]