[Ravensfort] Re: Goodbye TRF

Olivia G. Rodrigues ladyoliviar at lycos.com
Fri Dec 6 14:17:12 PST 2002

well, doesn't that just bite the big one...there is no loyalty left in the world when even our amusements/hobbies can dump us on our asses on a whim!

so...shall we find a place to start another FenFest-type event that doesn't get so big so quickly, with the help of all those that were there at the beginning, that Disney wants to snatch it up and add roller coasters?

okay...sorry for the diatribe...continue with your business...nothing to see here...move along.
---
Carpe Diem Ex Illo Vitae Opprime!