[Ravensfort] Gulf War Tower Bases

Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd isobail at ev1.net
Fri Dec 6 20:37:46 PST 2002

If you are interested in helping with the building of the Gulf War Gate Tower Bases--Please join us Saturday, December 7 in the afternoon.

If you need directions to our house please call me and let me know.  Also since I will be out in the morning (never-ending errands :-)) if you get the answering machine please leave a message with your phone number.  I will be checking in often and will call you from the road if necessary.

Until then---
Isobail inghean Gilla Chriosd

--
[ Notebook.jpg of type application/octet-stream deleted ]