[Ravensfort] Scribe questions

Mirabelis mirabelis at johnthekiwi.com
Wed Dec 11 09:47:27 PST 2002

Thank you ladies so much for your information.  Along with working
evenings now I also have to work a 10 hr shift on Saturdays, needless to
say I absolutely hate my hours!!!  But since it's the winter I figure I
can hang with it until I get totally sick of it, but I have to ask for a
weekend off now and that's just hard to do.  Too bad I cant make a
living spinning fire :)

Ok here's a another question to the great scribes out there;  instead of
doing calligraphy, I had one of those kits when I was a kid and I was
way too impatient to learn how to do it right, spent most of my time
looking at the cool pen!! Anyway, I was going to try some henna to make
the letterings and then scrape it off, I have a piece of parchment paper
I was going to try on, maybe linen is a bit too thin.  I might have to
go to construction paper, but I was going to try some of the colored
pens.  I guess I'll just have to see how it works out, I'll let you guys
know!!  And if I ever get a Thursday eve off, not only will I show up at
populace, but walla walla and I are both wanting to go to scribe guild
:)  maybe we'll surprise you one day!!

Cheers!
Mirabelis

www.johnthekiwi.com