[Ravensfort] Guess who is having a baby?

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 19 20:46:26 PST 2002

Kewl...a new youngin'  to spoil!!!
Looks like we're gonna have a crop of them with yall's and Angus and Maria's...
Lorraine
 Brian du Val <cobalt60 at lcc.net> wrote:This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
Sorry for this brief enteruption of important business and issues.
It is with great happiness and rejoicing that I announce to the world the great news that has been given my lady and I.
Lady Ayla von der Wiese is with child and will be due during the first week of August of the coming year. With this wonderful news I want all who know Ayla and I that we are happy, nervous and live with stupid grins on our faces. Heaven help us!

Brian :o)