[Ravensfort] Insignia Guild this thursday 2/28

Tegan Gwyllt tegangwyllt at mail.ev1.net
Mon Feb 25 08:33:06 PST 2002

Greetings all!

As you can see from the subject line, it is once again time for
Stargate Insignia guild to meet.  We will be meeting at HL Gerald
of Leeshire and HL Caitlin bean Gheralt(sp)'s home, starting at
7:30p.m.  Please contact me for directions at tegangwyllt at ev1.net
or (281)651-0781 [please no calls after 10pm].  Don't worry if you
have to come a little late, we'll still have pleanty for you to do
once you get there.

This will be the last month that we will be working on insignia to
add to the gift basket for the Mid-Realm at Gulf Wars.  I will
have the embroiderey supplies available, but please don't think
that it will be limited to just that.  Anything that you do that
can make insignia, leather working, metal working, painting,
etc... can be used to make this for our friends in the Middle
Kingdom.  Please come and join us.  And if you'd like to work on
Ansteorran insignia, please feel welcome to do that also.  I will
have pictures to work from for both Kingdoms awards (and hopefully
some more iron-on patterns).

My lord, Stephen Macthomas is also taking donations for the gift
basket besides insignia.  If you have something that you'd like to
donate, remember that it needs to be something that can be
transported home by airplane if necessary, please bring that also
and we can add that for you.

I hope to see many of you there this thursday.

In Service to the Dream, and all those who share It,
Lady Tegan Gwyllt
Stargate Insignia guild principal

Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net