[Ravensfort] Re:Kimono sizing chart

Olivia G. Rodrigues ladyoliviar at lycos.com
Wed Feb 20 09:27:46 PST 2002

My Lord,

I will send my file to you via my lord's ev1 account from my desktop.  The file will need to be converted to thumbnails and the size chart is a word.doc.

Ordering is easy, you may let me know of your choices and I will order them.  I'm going to try to do one order to save everyone on shipping so I will place the total order on or about April 4 to have the shipment in on time for me to make delivery at the event.

Payment can be made via PayPal.com to my account at
(ccartwright at lycos.com) but you may hold it until  April 1.  You may want to go to PayPal and set up your own account before then. You may also send a check or money order via snail mail but that must be received by March 25 to ensure its validity.

I thank you for your interest!

In Service,

Olivia
---
Carpe Diem Ex Illo Vitae Opprime!

Check out Cupid School where you will learn from Matchmaker's
best and brightest. Good Luck!

http://ecard.matchmaker.com/cupid0202/cupid0202.html