[Ravensfort] (No Subject)

Olivia G. Rodrigues ladyoliviar at lycos.com
Thu Feb 21 09:53:49 PST 2002

Okay, this is a test run.  After hours upon hours of hard work, I, your most humble servant, have made a website to show the kimonos (I'm not as computer literate as I'd thought)!  It's not working as well as I'd like (for some reason, my MSHP included a "play/replay" button so the darn thing acts like a slide show.  I've tried to get it to stop but can't seem to find the delete mechanism for it.  If anyone knows how, pleeeeeeeease let me know so I can fix it and reboot the site.  You can at least see colors and patterns available as well as a size chart and other info for ordering.

Thank you for your patience and kindness.
Any feedback or help on this site would be GREATLY appreciated.

http://www.geocities.com/ladyoliviar

Olivia

---
Carpe Diem Ex Illo Vitae Opprime!

Check out Cupid School where you will learn from Matchmaker's
best and brightest. Good Luck!

http://ecard.matchmaker.com/cupid0202/cupid0202.html