[Ravensfort] Events needs this April

doug bell magnus77840 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 22 01:04:55 PST 2002

Looking over the items we still need for the Day in the
Court of the Great Khan.

We have people in place to run the events and Baronial
championships of Equestrian, Brewing, Knife/Ax/Spear,
Archery, and Bardic.  Gate has a manager and a schedule
for troll will be posted much closer to April 26th.

If anyone would like to run a few activities for the
children for an hour or so please let me know.

We need prizes for the baronial champions.  I have items
promised for Bardic and Brewing/Vintner.  If you can help
with the others please let me know.  I may try my hand
at an axe for Knife/Ax/Spear if the metal I have on
hand will work.

Calling all scribes.  We will need scrolls for all 5
Baronial Champions being decided.  I know the Fort
has produced some beautiful scrolls.  We also need
the texts of the historical scrolls for these champions.
There are over 2 months to prepare so our scribes don't have to work as late
as I am doing tonight.

Thats it for now
Magnus von Lubeck
event steward