[Ravensfort] Hello folks

Tyr Tjuguskegg tjuguskegg at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 19 12:01:57 PST 2002

Hello everyone in Gates Edge, I know most of ya haven't seen me around much
in a few months, been trying to lay low, but I think the smoke has cleared
now so I will be trying to come see ya'll. I bought some property and will
be starting to build a house in the near future, about a half a mile from
TRF. So in the near future I would like to invite everyone to my new abode
to break in the new place properly. Since Gulf War is coming very rapidly,
it will most likely be in the end of May or June, but I am making it known
now so that everyone can let me know if it will be interfering with an event
or get-together. I am sure this will definitely be a time to beat each other
with big sticks and have a grand BBQ, there will plenty of room so plan on
bringing lots of friends. Anyway this is just a warning, the day has not
been set yet. Suggestions are appropriate.

-Damian
aka
Tyrfingr "Tyr" Tjuguskegg.
Bound  to  Svana Skoterska.
Household of Mountain Gate.
Squire to Count Sir Simmon.
In service to God and King.

"...then you set your eyes on people and their problems and not on God."