[Ravensfort] Excalibur Faire

Olivia G. Rodrigues ladyoliviar at lycos.com
Wed Feb 27 20:44:01 PST 2002

Hello and I do sincerely apologize for the bandwidth.
Also, please forward to any other lists that may have an interest.

Did you know that Bastrop has an annual event (well recently annual)?  Well, for anyone not able to go to War, you might want to check this out for fun.

It's time for the Fourth Annual Excalibur Fantasy Faire.  Every weekend in March in the Smithville area.

Go to www.excaliburfaire.com for more info.

Again, thank you for your attention and my apologies to anyone bothered by one more piece of mail in their box!

O.

---
Carpe Diem Ex Illo Vitae Opprime!

2,000,000,000 Web Pages--you only need 1. Save time with My Lycos.
http://my.lycos.com